Wednesday 27 October 2010

Organix Goodies Organic Gingerbread Men


A little while ago, I was lucky enough to win a limited edition tin of Organic Gingerbread Men from Organix over on Mellow Mummy's blog. I've tried various Organix goodies in the past, all of which went down very well (as you can see here) but this was the first time I'd tried giving gingerbread to 15-month-old Pierre. Verdict ? Well, I think these pictures say it all really !


Hmmm, not sure about eating little people. Won't it hurt ? Well, maybe just a little nibble on his toes then ...

Wow, they're seriously tasty. Come here now and let me bite your head off !


Hee hee hee, these are great fun Mum. Can we buy them again ?!

Well, yes, I think we probably can ! Already aware of Organix's "No Junk" promise, I didn't even check the label before giving them to him, safe in the knowledge that they have no hidden nasties. Looking at the tin now, it says they have no artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fat, no added salt, they're made with wholegrain (for more vitamins, minerals and fibre) and they're sweetened only with grape juice. But despite all that - or because of it ? - they are delicious. Pierre loved them, as you can see, but so did 5-year-old Juliette and even 9-year-old Sophie.

They are quite resistant so I frequently pop a couple in my pocket or the pocket of my buggy hamster bags as a snack when we're out and about and they never break, crumble or leave crumbs everywhere. When we head off to the park when the girls get out of school, I sometimes give one to the mums I know whose tots are getting whiney and they always go down really well, both with the toddlers and their mums !

The limited edition tin is great too. It's perfect for storing Pierre's toddler snacks and keeping them out of the way of everyone else and they keep everything lovely and fresh. I love the bright colours and the funky embossed gingerbread which make it look really funky too !

It was a fabulous prize and I'll definitely be buying these as a regular treat now. Thanks Mellow Mummy !

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £2.99 for 30 biscuits

Other reviews you may be interested in :


1 comment:

  1. Organic tin compounds or stannanes are compounds based on tin with hydrocarbon substituents. organic tin compounds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...