Monday 6 December 2010

On the eighth day of Christmas, Next sent to me ...


8 Maids-a-Milking








Hmm milkmaids - I get a feeling this will be a tricky one ! OK, let's start with milkmaid accessories then ! I love this gorgeous milk jug that would brighten up my kitchen.

Crazy Daisy Jug (£25)

OK, I admit it - this made me laugh when I thought up this one. How about maids a-milking themselves ? All you breastfeeding mums out these will be pleased to know Next also sell a range of nursing bras !
Blk Rose Bra (Maternity) (£12)

But you can't be a milkmaid without a few cows so how about these bovine accessories ?!
Moo Cow 3D Mules (£12)

Black and White Cow Hide Rug (£199)

See you tomorrow for some more surprising finds !


Also, don't miss the Next daily Advent giveaway with some fabulous prizes to win every day !

Today you can win £210 of gadgets !


To see the other updated Twelve Days of Christmas:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...