Friday 4 May 2012

Jubilee-themed Cards at Clintons from Hallmark's British! range


I told you yesterday, when I reviewed Ravensburger's I Love London puzzle (here), how excited Sophie has been getting about all things Jubilee-related. She literally squealed when she opened a package that the postman dropped off this morning and discovered this gorgeous collection of cards from Clintons !


The cards are all part of Hallmark's British! range featuring Jubilee-themed photos and pictures of iconic British emblems. The range promises to be "Inspiring. Creative. Classy. Eclectic. Cool. Kitsch. Nostalgic. Historic. Eccentric. Charming. Cheeky. Iconic." They certainly achieve all of that !


The cheeky Union Jack undie-wearers made me smile because we reviewed some homeware (mug, coasters, picture) quite some time ago (here) featuring this picture so it only seems fitting that it's been rolled out again for the Jubilee ! I bet the nearly nude pair have made a fortune from the royalties (sorry for the absolutely terrible Jubilee-themed pun !).


Some of the cards are for birthdays but some are plain, allowing you to write your own message inside for any occasion. Or for putting on the wall, which is what Sophie is begging me to do with this gold embossed Union Jack one !

star rating : 5/5 because they're perfect as Jubilee enthusiasm hits fever pitch

RRP : from £1.99


Disclosure : I received the lovely cards you can see above in order to write the review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :


6 comments:

  1. Bless your little Royalist! I would have expected her as half-French to be more of a republican. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the colours and design of the flag she loves more than what it stands for !

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited about 2012, what with our lovely Queen's Diamond Jubilee in just a few weeks & of course the fabulous Olympic & Paralympics - we have friends who are representing Great Britian in both these events so will be cheering them on from the telly vision.
    Also 2012 is big for my family too, my nephew gets married two weeks today, my son & daughter in law are giving me the great gift of a grandaughter in August & my eldest son & his fiancee have set the date for 24th August for their marriage. Busy 2012 for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also hubby & I have just celebrated our 30 years together last Friday. WOW.

      Delete
    2. Wow, huge congratulations are in order then - it'll be non stop celebrating in your family with all that !!

      Delete
  3. I love the look of these cards and will certainly be taking a look when I next go into town

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...