Monday 29 October 2012

AJ Foam Dreem Luxury Memory Foam Pillow review


I sometimes feel like I am constantly buying pillows. Here at The Madhouse, we each have two pillows on our beds, so with five of us, that means there are ten pillows constantly in use. Eventually they get totally flattened and we have to buy new ones but there are so many on the go that as soon as one lot are replaced, we need to start all over again in one of the other bedrooms ! Needless to say, when I was offered the chance of reviewing a Dreem Luxury Memory Foam Pillow from Bedstar, I jumped at the chance.

I was intrigued to see what we'd think of the memory foam because I usually prefer feather pillows, finding the foam ones go lumpy and flat too quickly. But this is memory foam, so would it be different ? Well, the first thing I noticed was how plump they are. I was convinced the big fluffy package must contain two pillows because it looked really big but no, it was just the one ! It is much thicker than my usual pillow so I've used it to replace both my normal pillows.

The pillow is quite firm, much firmer than a feather pillow, but it has a nice amount of give when you lay your head on it. Your head sinks down just enough for a feeling of softness but the foam resists and gives a nice level of support too.

When I first took it out of the packaging, I thought it had quite a plasticky smell, but once I'd put it in a pillow case, I couldn't smell it any more. I'm actually typing this, sitting up in bed with the pillow behind me and it is absolutely brilliant for propping you up in bed. It's squishy and comfortable but offers great support, keeping me sitting upright without feeling the headboard digging me in the back as usually happens.

As someone who usually avoids foam pillows, I have to say I'm impressed. Memory foam isn't as soft as my usual feather stuffing but it does offer a lot more support and seems as if it will be much longer-lasting.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £60 for 2 pillows

for more information : http://www.bedstar.co.uk

Disclosure : I received a Memory Foam Pillow from Bedstar in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :



2 comments:

  1. I love memory foam. I once dated a guy who had an entire mattress of it. Once you were stretched out on it, you didn't want to ever get up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there's a rude reply in there just waiting to come out but it's too early for my brain to work it out !! lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...