Sunday 7 October 2012

Sunday weigh-in : Move along, nothing to see !


This week has been hectic to say the least. I achieved loads but had little time left for cooking healthy meals from scratch. I also had several baking challenges for the blog, with all the tempting cakes and biscuits lying around the house that that entails. I am therefore about to jump on the scales expecting a disaster. However, whatever the scales say, I've noticed my jeans getting looser - I even had to roll up the bottoms because they are getting longer from sliding down. That's something that happens with the SlimPod a lot - you may not lose any weight but you do lose inches. OK, here goes nothing ! Eeek I've put back on the 600g I lost last week taking me back to 81kg. Oh well, could have been worse !

START WEIGHT : 91.4kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 80.4kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 81kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  10.4kg
STILL TO GO : 15kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.6kg

Don't forget to call in on my weight-loss buddies and fingers crossed they all had a good week . We're experimenting with a funky new linky (thans to Sarah) so feel free toadd your weight-loss blogposts at the bottom of this post:


Jane at 7hippopotamus @7hippopotamus

Laura at Ray Mears Extreme Housewifery @morrighani

Sarah at Life in a Break Down @life_breakdown

 Alison at Dragons & Fairy Dust @ali991

Claire at Ninja Killer Cat @needaphone

MumReinvented at Mum Reinvented @MumReinvented

Michelle at Quest of a Shrinking Lady  @shell1207

Anybody else want to join in with our weekly weigh-in link up ?


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods



Disclosure : I'm currently using a Thinking Slimmer SlimPod and a WeightWatchers Online subscription, in return for honest feedback. I also receive regular hampers of WeightWatchers products, and have also benefited from a one-month Jenny Craig trial.




Other blogposts you may be interested in :


Sunday weigh-in : It started with a tweet!


Sunday weigh in : Against All Odds !

Sunday weigh in - another babystep forward

11 comments:

  1. At least your jeans are getting bigger! Sounds like you've had a very busy week! Good luck for next week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, up to my ears in childminder's contracts and payslips at the moment - my brain's fizzing ! I'll be glad when it's all sorted :-/

      Delete
  2. Baking challenges, how awful lol!
    You should try the muffins I made for the Fair Bake this week - only 138 cals each! http://extremehousewife.blogspot.com/2012/10/guilt-free-blackberry-and-cinnamon.html

    Good luck for the coming week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks good, I haven't been eating them much though - left them for the kids after tasting one to see what they were like ! But I can't say no when they say "but Mummy, I made it for you" !! <3

      Delete
  3. Great news about your jeans, show that you're doing well. I think it's great when you can start buying smaller sizes. Best of luck for next week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, just off to read everyone's blogposts now - loving the new linky :)

      Delete
    2. Yes it looks great. Very kind of Sarah to sort it out for us, I wouldn't have had a clue.

      Delete
  4. At least you noticed a change in inches, you will soon be losing again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news about your jeans! That's what matters ultimately anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great news about your jeans :) I haven't checked my measurements since the first week I took them so maybe tomorrow after SW I'll see how those inches are getting on!

    Good luck for the week ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It feels so good when jeans are getting looser!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...