Monday 15 October 2012

Twisted Twee Head Case pillow case review


This weekend, I got all excited when I changed the bedding, because I cracked open the fab Union Jack duvet cover that I had treated us to with a Debenhams voucher that I won on a WeightWatchers twitter party recently. This was therefore the perfect time to get reviewing the hilarious Head Case pillow case that we were sent through from Twisted Twee. The best thing about writing this blog isn't receiving all the lovely things to review, it's discovering fabulous companies that would have passed under the radar otherwise. Twisted Twee have a fabulous website that will have you giggling at all the silly comments and highly original products on offer.


Head Case pillows have a space for you to put your head on so that the design behind fits around your head.  I chose the Medusa one, that makes the sleeper look like they have hair made of snakes, but they have a wide selection, including an arrow or axe through your head, devil's horns, a rolling pin about to bash you on the head, a crown, and many more ! (Click through on the link to see the whole range.)


Juliette wanted to have a go and you can just see Pierre on the side looking on and giggling.


Then Juliette took a photo of me. I think these would make a brilliant novelty gift for birthdays or as a stocking stuffer. They feel lovely high quality and the website informs us that they are made with organic ink printed on luxury Egyptian cotton.

What makes Twisted Twee stand out from the crowd though is their crackpot sense of humour and high jinks. I love their Crap Wrap - rubbish wrapping that looks so bad it has to have been done at home (which is actually just a sneaky way of telling you that neat gift wrapping is free).

I'll definitely be having a look around to see what else they have on offer for those hard-to-buy-for gifts.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £15

for more information : http://www.twistedtwee.co.uk/

Disclosure : We received a Head Case pillow case from Twisted Twee in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :


Our Come Round Philips Fresh Cooks party & Home Cooker review

4 comments:

  1. Ah ah loving them!!!! Great product, and good idea for gifts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea. Also just looked at the Crap Wrap on their website which had me laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, I think one would be a fab present for my 21 year old nephew. He is so tricky to buy for but I think he would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twisted Twee is the WORST COMPANY EVER. I have never experienced such poor customer service. I ordered goods from this company and they were not as described and of extremely poor quality. I returned them right away. Twisted Twee refuse to issue a refund, provide credit or an exchange. I am now out of pocked cost for goods, express delivery postage and return postage.
    I have disputed the payment with my credit card company, lodged an official complaint with the Financial Conduct Authority and employed a lawyer to commence legal proceedings. I am leaving feedback wherever I can to warn other consumers about this awful company. They have robbed me and I hope no one else suffers the same by them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...