Friday 30 November 2012

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #16 No Eye-Deer !


Before blogging took up all my free time, I used to be a crafty person. I loved patchwork (you may remember I showed you some of my creations in Mellow Mummy's I Made This Meme), cross stitch and I dabbled in soft toy making. Here's a lovely reindeer toy that I put together from a kit.



The only thing missing was his eyes, which I never got round to finishing. He's been like this so long that he's been nicknamed the No-eye Deer ! Well, VELCRO® to the rescue ! I used a couple of adhesive pastilles to stick on his eyes - these are only temporary, until I find the perfect buttons but the VELCRO® will make it dead easy to attach them. Ahh he looks so much better now he can see !


Disclosure : I received a hamper of VELCRO® products in order to take part in the VELCRO® #101uses challenge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...