Friday 23 November 2012

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #3 Cable ties


I bet you didn't know VELCRO® made rainbow-coloured Reusable Ties, did you ? Well, neither did I until I discovered them in the hamper of products that we received for the #101Uses Challenge.



They're really long so they're much more versatile than cable ties (and I don't keep stabbing my finger like I do on the wire bit inside regular cable ties !). I managed to wrap one around not just the lead but also the black box of my laptop which is brilliant because I'm always paranoid I'm going to trip over the dangling lead when I walk down the stairs with it usually. These would be perfect for baby-proofing your home, keeping any dangerous dangling leads on things like irons, vacuum cleaners and kettles well out of the way of inquisitive toddler hands.


Disclosure : I received a hamper of VELCRO® products in order to take part in the VELCRO® #101uses challenge.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

10 comments:

  1. Ah cool these would be so useful. I didn't get any in my hamper but I might have to go and get some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I thought we all got the same products - makes it more interesting, I guess ! :)

      Delete
  2. I love velcro. It has so many uses. The only time it bugs me is when it gets full of hair (normally on my daughter's shoe fastenings). I can never seem to pick it all out. It's a grim job! Blurgh! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes, I get that too ! I pick it out with a needle when it gets too bad !

      Delete
  3. I was sold when you said "rainbow", love anything bright and colourful, will be hinting that I would love to find these in my Christmas stocking, I'm sure I'll find lots of uses for them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen these before, and what a great idea to use them as cable ties. I have so many wires that look messsy and these would make it neater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These come in very handy at Christmas with all the lights cables

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too - colour coding them so they don't get all tangled up :)

      Delete
  6. Wow , I never knew velcro was so versatile!! I really like the different colours, perfect for sorting out loads of messy cables!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...