Motorola's multi award winning MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor will offer you the highest amount of features you could possibly need - equipped with 2.4GHz FHSS technology for sound clarity, you can feel comfortable your little one will come through loud and clear when using the two way communication system.
An incredible 3.5" LCD colour display shows video monitoring with an infrared night vision feature as well as offering crystal clear digital sound quality through a built in loud speaker. Data encryption is built-in for added security.
The MBP36 digital video baby monitor has an impressive range of up to 200 metres with an out of range warning, allowing you to move around the house or garden comfortably, knowing you will hear when your little one is awake.
The real point of difference for this model versus its competitors is its unique ability to remote pan, tilt, and zoom the camera, enabling you to follow your baby as they start to shuffle around the cot and even when they are more mobile as a toddlers, making it the perfect choice for any parent or caregiver that doesn’t want to miss any moment.
The MBP36 is the jewel in the crown of Motorola baby monitors. With an extra large digital video screen that can be used to pan, tilt or zoom remotely, 5 lullabies, room temperature monitor, infrared night vision, two-way communication, sound level indicators, high sensitivity mic, up to 330m of wireless monitoring with out of range warning, rechargeable battery and 2.4GHz FHSS wireless technology, the MBP36 is so much more than just a baby monitor.
I am delighted to have one Motorola MBP36 3.5 inch Digital Video BabyMonitor, worth £124.99 to give away to a Madhouse Family Reviews reader.
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following :
- Comment on one of my other blogposts (other giveaways don't count!)
- Leave me a comment in the comments box below, with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email) and tell me which of my blogposts you commented on.
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my competition. You can use the handy retweet button over in my side bar (feel free to shorten it if necessary) or write your own tweet but make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) Like "Madhouse Family Reviews" on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MadhouseFamilyReviews) and leave me a message on my wall
(3) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(4) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(5) click on the google +1 button over in my sidebar and/or add me as a friend on google+
(6) add a +k klout point to @cherylp59 on Klout and tell me which category you added it to
(7) Follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over in the right hand side bar)
UK only. Closing date : 12/1/13
Please note, you will be contacted by email and/or twitter. If I haven't heard from you after a week, I'll have to pick another winner.