Sunday 30 December 2012

method cinnamon bark handwash review


I was absolutely gutted when my method cinnamon bark-fragranced multi-surface cleaner ran out because I absolutely LOVED the fragrance - it's Christmas in a bottle ! - but, because it was a limited edition, I could never find it again.

But this year, method sent through a fantastic Christmas gift - a bottle of cinnamon bark-fragranced handwash. So now I get that absolutely gorgeous scent and I don't even have to do any cleaning - mwahahaha !

The only bad thing is that it is another limited edition (in fact, it could be one of the products that they produce especially as gifts for their fans, that you can't even buy in the shops).

I'm getting a bit obsessive about washing my hands and constantly sniffing them now though !

for more information : http://www.methodproducts.co.uk

Disclosure : I received a bottle of gorgeous cinnamon bark handwash from method as a surprise in the post.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

5 comments:

  1. Love the sound of this as I adore anything cinamon-scented. I currently have a christmas cinamon candle burning and its so Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab! I will have to keep my eye out! I am sure ive seen this somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://twitter.com/LoveBeingMummy3/status/288087252960169986 Folloeing and commented

    ReplyDelete
  4. cinnamon is my most favourite smell ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...