Wednesday 5 December 2012

Thanks Riso Gallo for my lovely hamper !


A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled across Riso Gallo's facebook page just a few hours before the end of a competition that they were running to share risotto recipes. I sent through a recipe that I'd featured on my blog a while ago during the Capricorn Goat's Cheese Blogger Challenge for Fruity Pork Risotto with Cider, Pear and Goat's Cheese.


I was delighted to learn that I was picked as one of the winners, and even more delighted when this lovely hamper of goodies arrived.


I can't wait to try them all out and, obviously, I'll share my thoughts with you and show you what I made with them !

for more information : www.facebook.com/RisoGalloUk

Disclosure : I won these lovely goodies in a competition.

Other reviews you may be interested in :




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...