Monday 3 December 2012

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #22 Keeping my side of the quilt !


Does this look like a familiar sight ? Most mornings I wake up to discover that Madhouse Daddy Mike has been hogging the quilt - grrr ! I haven't actually put this one into action yet but I had a brainwave, when looking through my VELCRO® hamper. If I use the sew-on VELCRO® to put a strip down the bottom edge plus each side of the quilt, it would stay in position overnight and I'd have a better chance of keeping my fair share of the covers ! 



Disclosure : I received a hamper of VELCRO® products in order to take part in the VELCRO® #101uses challenge.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #19 Instant clothes alterations

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...