Sunday 16 December 2012

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #32 Make a Towel Pareo


Now it's getting colder, it's important to get the kids covered up quickly when they get out of the bath so they don't catch a chill (not to mention to stop them dripping all over the floor !). I always wrap one towel around their waist then another around their shoulders to dry them off. The one around their waist never stays closed though so there's always much squealing and complaining of "Mum, I'm getting cold, my towel's fallen off" !


I did a quick test with a couple of stick-on VELCRO® tabs but, having seen how well it works, I'll now be replacing them with some more permanent sew-on VELCRO® strips. Even for the grown-ups, it could come in handy and stop you accidentally flashing the neighbours if you have a #towelfail moment when you're answering the phone after jumping out of the shower !



Disclosure : I received a hamper of VELCRO® products in order to take part in the VELCRO® #101uses challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...