Wednesday 29 May 2013

Hotter Shoes summer collection review


The sun actually put in an appearance over the weekend - woohoo to blue skies ! But the weather wasn't the only thing getting hotter. My feet were too because Hotter kindly sent me through a pair of shoes from their summer collection to try out !

Now, I've reviewed Hotter shoes in the past and enthused about how comfy they are and how they don't give you blisters, even the first time you wear them, but I've always thought of them as sensible shoes your mum or your granny would love, practical but not really fashionable. Well, I had to have a bit of a rethink when I saw some of the designs in their new collection. I almost went for some of these funky styles :



I love all of these designs but decided to go with something that I'd get a lot of wear out of because they would be as suitable for work as going on holiday. The Jewel model (in the top photo) was ideal.


I decided to go for the rather neutral "dune" colour, but you could go for some brighter colours that would be great for the summer - I love the coral pink and dolphin blue ones too. They also come in classic black or ginger (darker brown). I always let out a little squeal when I slip my feet into a pair of Hotter shoes because they are so comfy - they have pillow-like cushions inside which make you feel like you're walking on air. The nubuck leather of this model is really soft too and is naturally breathable.

If (like me) you often hesitate between two sizes, I would suggest that for this model, you go a size down - they're generously sized. I've been wearing them with jeans but they'd also go perfectly with shorts, skirts or dresses. They're so comfortable, I'm happy to wear them day-in-day-out, even when we're going for a long walk.

If you'd like to try out a pair of Hotter Shoes, watch this space - I'll have a giveaway coming up in just a moment where you can win the pair of your choice. Your feet will love you !

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £69

Disclosure : I received a pair of shoes in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Barratts Boots review

3 comments:

  1. These shoes look lovely and good quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black/white sandals with the ruffle on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ballet flats look very cute and comfy! I don't mind paying much for a pair of shoes as long as they are high quality and will definitely be used for a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...