Wednesday 3 July 2013

Look out for Delhi Belly wherever you're travelling to !

This infographic popped into my inbox earlier and I've just spent the last five minutes reading it and saying "eurgghhh" and "Did you know ...?" so I thought I'd share it with you ! Having watched numerous I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here type programmes where they make contestants eat all kinds of weird and (not so) wonderful local "delicacies", I thought I'd seen most of the stomach-churning meals on offer around the world, but it appears not. You may want to skip on to the next blogpost if you're eating as you read this !



Created by MoneySupermarket Travel Insurance

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Where are you heading off on holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...