Friday 29 November 2013

What's Cooking at The Madhouse next week? menu plan 29/11/13


Heading into a couple of crazy weeks so it's time to come up with some quick and simple meals that can be made in advance or just thrown together swiftly.

Saturday

lunch - we're off to a big shopping centre to do the Christmas shopping so it'll be something out and about

dinner - soup  - maybe Mexican Black Bean Soup again because it was very tasty or maybe Madhouse Daddy's traditional vegetable soup

Sunday

lunch -  traditional Sunday roast with all the trimmings  

dinner - leftover soup or a sandwich

Monday  

dinner - if I'm organised, I'll throw something in the slow cooker on Sunday afternoon so it can just be reheated tonight - maybe beef carbonnade or maybe something new

Tuesday

dinner - I'm off on a school trip to the Canterbury Tales and the Christmas market in Canterbury so I'll be back late - just something quick, hopefully leftovers

Wednesday

lunch - Rajas Tacos

dinner -  Tartiflette

Thursday

dinner - pasta bake

Friday

dinner - it's another late night so just a sandwich or pizza probably, with a salad if I still have some energy !

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was as organised as you! I just make plans as I shop - what is on offer - I buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canterbury Tales! brings back memories of my year in Canterbury when I did my MA. Such a beautiful town, haven't been there for ages. I should start planning for a week ahead too, to avoid the impulsive purchases

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...