Sunday 9 March 2014

Sunday weigh-in : Aaagghhhh !



I was delighted to hit the 82 point somethings last week. Not so delighted to see 84 point something flash up mid week. Sure enough, today's weigh-in is 84.1kg.

I wouldn't mind if I'd been stuffing my face on chocolate and cake all week but I haven't. I've been eating all the right stuff. I haven't been on the wii-fit at all but my chesty cough means that even walking up the stairs leads to a coughing fit that almost makes me sick ! I did manage to get in two big walks with the kids though.

I'll have to write this off as one of those weeks that makes no sense. Maybe it's water or extra muscle or something ! I have been consuming vast quantities of cough mixture which is horribly sweet so could be packed full of sugar.

Never mind - onwards and upwards (or downwards, if we're talking numbers on the scales !)

Positives of the week

-  I had a SlimPod moment which made me smile. After our long walk to the beach, we all queued up for ice creams. The kids picked their flavours, I picked my flavours (cookies, white chocolate and coconut !) then, just as I got to the front of the queue, I decided I didn't want an ice cream any more, I wanted a can of coke zero. And I really did too. As I sat sipping my coke and the kids scoffed their ice creams, I had no regrets at all !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Aim for 5 endurance jogs on the wii-fit - that'd be 10km! Get down to the lower end of the 82's (TOTAL FAIL)

This week's targets : OK, let's try again with last week's targets - Aim for 5 endurance jogs on the wii-fit - that'd be 10km! Get back to the 82's


Short-term targets : I have a new pair of bright blue target jeans to fit into ! (Done but I want them to be a bit looser.)

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 82.9kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 84.1kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.7kg
STILL TO GO : 16.1kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +1.1kg 



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)








get the InLinkz code


Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


11 comments:

  1. *hugs* sorry it's been one of those weeks, happens to all of us, the important thing is not to get disheartened and to keep focus which it seems you are, so good for you! Hope next week is better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on saying no to the ice cream. I hope you feel better soon and get rid of your chesty cough. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight loss never really feels like it goes in the way it should, I have days where I feel fantastic and hop on the scales and I've gone up - although there can be positives, weigh gain can be down to muscle gain but at the same time it can be inconsistent. As long as you feel in control it will be okay and well done for saying no to ice cream, we all deserve a treat every now and then but saying now when it is right in front of us can be hard to do!
    I had a Coke Zero myself today, I fancied something sweet after lunch and instead I went for this. I was thinking as I was sipping it all afternoon with water in-between how it was such a nice treat on a hot day without extra calories!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall wallow with you this week as I also had an appalling weigh in! See you next week when we'll both be reporting a loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no - loving your positivity though ! xxx Next week will be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any chance it could be hormonal?? That can knock me completely sideways sometimes.

    Fingers crossed for a good week as pay back xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the positive side, my cough is FINALLY starting to go ! :)

      Delete
  7. Sorry to hear that the scales were not friendly this week but well done on your positivity and coke zero moment :-) #wobbleswednesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...