Sunday 11 May 2014

Little Miss Hug joins the Little Misses and the Mr Men


I used to love the Mr Men when I was little, both on TV and in books. I love the fact that the Madhouse Mini-Testers still love them, in book and TV form, and they've even watched some of the original episodes that I used to watch, thanks to a Mr Men box set that I was given for my birthday and that turned out to be a nostalgic trip down memory lane for me that the younger generation enjoyed just as much. We're obviously not alone - I was stunned to learn that one Mr Men and Little Miss book is sold every 2.5 seconds worldwide, with lifetime sales totalling 200 million books. That's a lot of smiling worms and talking flowers !

I was delighted to receive a copy of Little Miss Hug, the newest Little Miss to join the gang, with her book released last week on 8th May. It's the 35th book in the collection - I actually thought there must be more than that - and she is the first new Little Miss since 2011 when Little Miss Princess was introduced into the family of characters.


Little Miss Hug is an expert hugger who knows how to give the perfect hug to all of her Mr Men and Little Miss friends in times of need and for fun - because you don’t need a reason to share a hug with your friends ! She's a lovely, fun, warm-hearted character who is a great role model for children and who will undoubtedly become just as popular as the rest of the gang.


To mark the occasion, Biscuiteers have come up with a fabulous, if expensive, Little Miss Hug biscuit card. The detail is fantastic but it will set you back £10.95 + P&P. (More information at http://www.biscuiteers.com/shop/little-miss-hug-biscuit-card)

The Little Miss Hug book is available now at all good retailers, RRP £2.99



Disclosure : We received the book in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

3 comments:

  1. I loved Mr Men and Little Miss when I was younger and so did my children, this new character looks really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Miss Hug looks adorable, I am going to buy the book as my little girl will love her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...