Friday 13 June 2014

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 13/6/14

I've got involved in a World Cup foodie challenge this week, inviting bloggers to create a dish inspired by the different countries on each match day which is great fun, so I'll be planning ahead and seeing which countries I'm missing in my recipe section - could be interesting. As often happens, a few meals from last week never got made because I had leftovers from the day before to use, so you may see a few "doubles" from last week's plan.

Saturday

lunch - Chile Relleno Casserole

dinner - Chicken Parmesan with garlic mash and salad

Sunday

lunch -  BBQ or roast dinner

dinner -  homemade soup or bagels

Monday

dinner - lentil and bacon stew, smoked sausage and sautéed potatoes

Tuesday

dinner - moussaka

Wednesday

lunch - chicken in white wine & cream sauce with rösti

dinner - leftover moussaka

Thursday

dinner -  Galinhada - Brazilian chicken & rice

Friday


dinner - I have two ready-meals (mac & cheese and veggie lasagne) in the freezer that still need reviewing - or leftovers


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...