Sunday 23 November 2014

Sunday weigh-in : I blame Pierre !!



No, I don't really blame Pierre - it's not his fault he was ill but it did scupper my good intentions this week. I spent two days barely setting foot out of the house and cooked loads of kid-friendly food to try to get him to eat (then ate it when he didn't !).

Once I got back to work at the end of the week, I tried to turn things around - I got my steps back up, had a SlimFast shake instead of going to the canteen but it was too late and I knew it. So I had a burger and chips instead of a salad when we went to McDonald's yesterday. That helped then !

The scales didn't lie - 87kg today, only an 800g gain which could have been worse but coming on the back of the gain last week, it's a killer. OK, time to kick myself up the bum and get back on track ...

Positives of the week

- When I actually got back into routine, things weren't bad - good step count, healthy soup and SlimFast shake for lunch.

- I've just won a Kiq 12-week plan which works alongside my Fitbug Orb with motivation, recipes, exercise plan, etc so it could just be the boost I need. I'll download it today and check it out.

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get back on track. Lose the weight I put back on since my last weigh-in (get back to 83.8kg) by the end of the month. (Well, I blew that one out of the water - time to reassess !)

This week's targets : A loss - however small. 1kg would be fantastic but even 100g would be a step in the right direction. Get back to foodtracking, SlimPod listening and meeting my step targets on at least 4 days. Get back into a positive mindset.

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months -
first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) by next week (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.6kg, my pre-holiday weight, by the end of September(done)
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures by Halloween
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 86.2kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 87kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  6.8kg
STILL TO GO : 18.9kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.8kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)







Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

We Will Do It! Support Linky on The Purple Pumpkin Blog

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you haven't done that badly, I always plan to be unplanned the odd day and have treats or heavier meals - within reason. You have the right attitude though, some people see any change as a failing but this is just a bump in the road, it may slow down the journey but it doesn't end it.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, that's definitely what I need to keep in sight :) xx

      Delete
  2. It's all about keeping that balance, it sounds like you're definitely back on track

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...