Sunday 3 May 2015

Celebrating life on TV tonight


It's been an emotional rollercoaster on TV tonight. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been laughing out loud but also wiping away a surreptitious tear as I watch The C Word - it's a fantastic drama, made all the more poignant for knowing the real-life blogger, the wonderfully sassy, honest and hilarious Lisa Lynch. Sheridan Smith is amazing in her portrayal of Lisa but you should also check out the original Alright Tit blog if you haven't read it before. Don't forget your tissues though !

On a happier note, you might have also seen Pampers' gorgeous new ad, celebrating the birth of the royal princess but also #EveryBaby. If you missed it you can see it below.


That brought back some happy memories of the births of the three Madhouse kids and it's a wonderful keepsake for the mums who gave birth on the same day as Kate Middleton !

If there's one thing tonight's TV has reminded me, it is how precious life is, so make every second count !

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I am still feeling emotional now after watching The C Word...I laughed and I cried...It was brilliant! So well done x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really well done - so uplifting despite being so sad

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...