Sunday 3 January 2016

Sunday weigh-in : Happy New Year !


Christmas is all about having a good time and eating way too much is part and parcel of that. I happily munched away on mince pies, Christmas pudding and ice cream, chocolates, crisps and all those other festive extras that make the calorie-count creep up. We had a Pizza Express night in, I had a pulled pork wrap meal at McDonald's, KFC was also on the menu ... so I have no idea how I managed to not put any weight on at all ! My last weigh-in was 88kg and today was 88.1kg but in between my last weigh-in and Christmas, all the pre-Christmas baking meant that my weight had actually crept up nearer to the 89kg mark. That means that technically, I lost weight over Christmas - how the hell does that happen ?!

I can only imagine it was the Christmas Slimpod doing its magic because I listened to it a few times in the weeks before the big day. Getting out geocaching and for a long walk along the prom possibly helped burn off some calories too and having salads for lunch instead of sandwiches was obviously a good idea. Even better news is that after having a week of eating lots of "naughty" things, I'm now craving soups so I stocked up on some tubs to keep in the freezer for when time is tight.

Positives of the week

- A measly 100g gain over Christmas is a huge surprise !

- The Christmas Slimpod seemed to work so well that it's inspired me to make a concerted effort to keep listening to the regular one.

Current targets 

Last week's target : It's Christmas ! Just keep listening to the SlimPod and making the best choices possible. (DONE - so much better than expected !)


This week's targets : Keep listening to the SlimPod. Get into the 87's. 

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight   
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 88.0kg (BMI 32.8)
WEIGHT TODAY : 88.1kg (BMI 32.7)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  5.6kg
STILL TO GO : 18.0kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.1kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)










Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods



15 comments:

  1. Awesome work! I'm not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow, I've put on for 2 weeks now and I sense this week will be no different. Must get back on the wagon now the festivities are out of the way!
    Well done to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trouble is, Christmas may be over but there's generally still a cupboard full of festive junk to use up ! I must avoid the choccie ! Good muck for your weigh-in ... hopefuly you get a lucky escape too ! xx

      Delete
  2. That's an excellent result, well done :D
    I'm due to get weighed on Wednesday and I'll be happy with a maintain this week seeing as the new year was spent eating up the rest of the goodies!
    This is going to be our year, Cheryl :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I hope so ... let's do the very best we can !! Hugs xxx

      Delete
  3. That's fantastic after the festivities, I've weighed in this morning and it's not good haha but I'll get my post up later and link up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah well, it's Christmas - just jump back on track and don't worry about it :)

      Delete
  4. That's an awesome result, I had a massive gain last week, Managed to pull it back a bit this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually do at Chrstmas so still not sure what happened ! Well done for jumping back in xx

      Delete
  5. Well done and lovely to meet through the linky. I'm hoping for a little inspiration and motivation towards getting healthier this year :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you're off to a great start - love your food diary xx

      Delete
  6. Whhhhhatttt?! Who on earth loses weight over Christmas?! A 100g is nothing chick and it is a great basis to start from in the New Year! It sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed Christmas and so you should! It is a legitimate break for everyone and we should all scoff ourselves silly! The SlimPod really does work well for you - there is always a positive vibe from you when you have used it! Good luck this year chick, you can do it! Thank you for letting me link up and will keep up to date on your progress and join in when I can xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I think it may have caught up with me this week - verdict on Sunday !

      Delete
  7. I love your honesty. I did not listen to the Christmas slimpod and put on half a stone! I can learn from that and am feeling very motivated with a New Year especially as I succeeded last year more than I thought I would. Thanks for linking up to Blogging to Jogging linky for healthy living and for showing the badge. All the best for 2016

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...