Just in time for Mother's Day, English Tea Shop, the organic tea company, has launched a premium collection, so sons and daughters everywhere can treat mum to some quality time, with quality tea, for her special day.
Working with the finest organic and Fairtrade farmers, English Tea Shop uses quality tea leaves and age-old practises to bring us a superb collection of teas from the heart of Sri Lanka. Each unique flavour carries with it the love and care that English Tea Shop puts into its sustainable and ethical values, so not only is the tea good for you, but it’s good for the world.
English Tea Shop sent us through one of their Premium Collections to review and before we'd even got inside, everyone was in love with the tin. Sophie has already asked if she can have it for storing her nail varnish in once it's empty.
Once we'd taken the lid off, we were even more wowed though, because the tea is beautifully presented in a fanned-out rainbow. The Premium Collection contains 30 individually wrapped pyramid tea bags and features a diverse range, from the true classics to the more unusual, including:
- White Tea Blueberry & Elderflower: An antioxidant rich, delicate White Tea, created with real juicy blueberries, aromatic elderflower and notes of zesty Lemongrass.
- Lemongrass, Ginger & Citrus: An understated classic packing a citrus punch! Notes of Lemongrass and citrus infused with a tingle of ginger will refresh any palate
- Harrington Premium Single Origin Black Tea: A perfect golden orange cuppa of deliciously smooth single garden tea, sourced from the beautiful mountain ranges in Sri Lanka.
- Super Berries: A delightful blend of classical herbs and aromatic berries - tastes as delicious as its aroma
- Chocolate, Rooibos & Vanilla: Caffeine free, naturally sweet and antioxidant rich rooibos deliciously blended with vanilla and chocolate notes
- Oolong Tea: A luxurious and intriguing tea with a delicate and soft flavour.
There is something to suit all tastes so it's a lovely tin to pull out when you have friends round, or if you like to choose a different tea blend to suit your mood throughout the day.
RRP : £17
For the full English Tea Shop product range, visit: http://www.theenglishteashop.biz/
Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review.