Friday 30 March 2018

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2018 week #14

I'm still dealing with all the paperwork and appointments following Madhouse Daddy's death, and it doesn't seem to be easing up, so I'm dealing with things one day at a time. This meant that I had a sudden realisation that it's Easter this weekend - oops ! I knew it was on the way but hadn't checked the dates. Luckily, our friends are looking out for us and we were invited to not one but two friends' houses for Easter Sunday dinner. We've put one off until next week.

Saturday

lunch - The traditional fast food visit - Sophie's choice this week, I seem to remember (I bet she says McDonald's)

dinner - chicken & veg with couscous

Sunday

lunch - Easter Sunday lunch at a friend's house

dinner - leftovers or fridge grazing

Monday 

lunch - chipolatas, mash & ratatouille

dinner - lasagne

Tuesday 

lunch - leftovers

dinner - maple smoked steak with rice & peas

Wednesday 

lunch - meatballs & ebly

dinner - boiled baby potatoes, salmon burgers/beefburgers (probably salmon for me and beef for the kids - both are in the freezer) & green beans

Thursday 

lunch - chicken cordon bleu & spaghetti

dinner - I have a pouch of Brazilian cooking sauce so I'll do half and half spicy chicken (for me & maybe Sophie) and creamy chicken for the kids, with rice/quinoa (I'm not keen on quinoa but it's a mix of wholemeal basmati & quinoa mixed up which is not bad)

Friday  

lunch - tacos

 dinner - leftovers or cheese & ketchup toasties

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !







The Organised Life Project

Linking up with The Meal Planing Linky with The Organised Life Project and Katykicker.com

3 comments:

  1. Oooh the maple smoked steak sounds so good! Hope you are having a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a delicious week! I love a nice McDonalds - hope you won something on the McDonalds promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maple steak sounds fab

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...