Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday weigh-in : Woohoo over the halfway mark !



I'm not expecting a great deal this week - I've got a stinking rotten cold and so has Pierre so I've been looking after him and trying to get as much rest in as possible (which is not much, as he's been tired and grumpy). Back to work and school tomorrow, even if neither of us is really feeling up to it !

Right, my next short-term goal was to get to the point where my "**lbs to go" is lower than my "**lbs lost". I doubt if I'll manage to achieve that for another couple of weeks but I hope I'm still starting with a seven - I'm kind of expecting to have gone back to just the wrong side of that fateful kilo though !

********************************

Well, I've just jumped on the scales and had a lovely surprise - 78.7kg which is another 700g off and, even more exciting, I've done it ! My badges now state 29lbs lost and 28lbs to go - that's an incredible feeling ! I've just updated my weight tracker on WeightWatchers Online and got another silver star and the encouraging message "This is an important moment. You’ve lost 5% of your starting weight, a significant weight loss goal. Great job! Now, go and celebrate !" (That's only since starting my tracking with them though !)

Well, these short-term goals are obviously working really well (Sandra from Thinking Slimmer certainly knows her stuff !) so I need to come up with another one for next week - I know I should be going for how I feel in my clothes rather than the numbers on the scales but I'm feeling too yucky to think about it so I'll go for an easy one - let's aim for double seventh heaven and try to get on to a 77 point something (77.7kg maybe ?!).

START WEIGHT : 91.9kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 79.4kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 78.7kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  13.2kg
STILL TO GO : 12.7kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.7kg


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Good luck to everyone else in the weight-loss gang and, for all you SlimPodders or would-be Slimpodders, there is a weekly #SlimPodClub twitter party at @ThinkingSlimmer at 8.30pm on Tuesdays which is a great place to compare notes, get advice and share weightloss tips and success stories. :)

 Good luck to everyone else in the weight-loss gang- I look forward to reading your posts. :)

Disclosure : I'm currently using a Thinking Slimmer SlimPod and a WeightWatchers Online subscription, in return for honest feedback. I also receive regular hampers of WeightWatchers products, and have also benefitted from a one-month Jenny Craig trial.

12 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Well done to you Cheryl, what a another fab week. Your goal is well within sight now, just keep it up. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane - still a long way to go but I feel like I've really hit a target today :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing, you've lost over 2 stone - what an incredible achievement.
    Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it always sounds more impressive in stones ! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow well done Cheryl; that's brilliant :D
    Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellently well done! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, you're doing brilliantly! Need to start setting myself some mini goals each week myself! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was Sandra's advice when she phoned me, to boost my weight loss - couldn't see it making any difference really, but it certainly seems to be doing the trick !!

      Delete
  6. wow, well done for getting to the half way marker

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...