Wednesday 19 December 2012

Exercise expert Jane Wake creates exercise guides for mums and mums-to-be


Persil Non-Bio and Comfort Pure have been working with pre & post natal exercise expert Jane Wake to create two exercise guides for pregnant ladies and new mums. Jane, who appears regularly on the Lorraine show, runs her own Health & Fitness consultancy and is a fully qualified personal trainer. They kindly sent me through a Persil Non-Bio and Comfort Pure exercise pack, containing a sweat towel, exercise band, both of the exercise guides and a bottle of Persil Non-Bio and Comfort Pure, to encourage me to try out some of the exercises in the guides (and then get my sweaty exercise gear smelling clean and fresh afterwards!).


It's been some time since I was pregnant or a new mum but I still looked through the guides with interest. They're full of useful advice about looking after your body through pregnancy and beyond - the pelvic floor exercises are especially important, and I'm a mum of three, so trust me on this !!


The post-natal exercises are the ones I had a go at though and they're really well thought-out to be efficient while not overdoing it while your body is healing. You can see extracts above but to see the complete guides, click through to http://comfortpure.co.uk/TipsAndAdvice/UsefulGuides

Disclosure : I received a Persil Non-Bio and Comfort Pure exercise pack including the exercise guides, in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Believe in Your Beauty : #RedefiningSexy campaign



2 comments:

  1. thanks, have saved this link for later in pregnancy when I won't be as mobile as I currently am at 12 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...