Sunday 16 December 2012

Sunday Weigh-in : Last one before Christmas !



Did you notice that I didn't do a weekly weigh-in post last week ? I decided to give ditching the scales a go and must admit, it is a good idea because you focus more on things you can control - what you're eating, what you're not eating, healthy choices you're making ... - rather than the number on the scales that you can't control at all.

But this will be my last weigh-in before Christmas so I wanted a benchmark before all that inevitable over-indulging ! Next Saturday, we're heading off to my sister-in-laws' for Christmas and straight after that on the 27th it's off to England to spend New Year with the other set of grandparents.

So ... will the scales be my friend after a week off ?

Yes they will ! Back down to my lowest weight, 78.8kg so I've gone back to having less on my "still to lose" badge than on my "weight lost" one. Woohoo ! I've no doubt I'll put a bit back on over Christmas but I'm hoping I'll manage to stay the right side of 80kg. I have two new pairs of target jeans - size 44 which is a size 16 - which I can already do up but need to get rid of the bulge that that creates before I can sensibly wear them !  That's a great feeling knowing I started off a size 50 though :)

START WEIGHT : 91.9kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 79.9kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 78.8kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  13.1kg
STILL TO GO : 12.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -1.1kg


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Good luck to everyone else in the weight-loss gang and, for all you SlimPodders or would-be Slimpodders, there is a weekly #SlimPodClub twitter party at @ThinkingSlimmer at 8.30pm on Tuesdays which is a great place to compare notes, get advice and share weightloss tips and success stories. :)


Disclosure : I'm currently using a Thinking Slimmer SlimPod and a WeightWatchers Online subscription, in return for honest feedback. I also receive regular hampers of WeightWatchers products, and have also benefitted from a one-month Jenny Craig trial.

6 comments:

  1. Well done! I'm sure you'll have a virtuous Christmas, well as much as possible anyway! Did you download the Xmas SlimPod?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I already had it last year :) The problem is, I'm doing none of the cooking this year - we start at the in laws' and finish at my parents' so I get no say in what I eat. It'll all be in the portion cntrol though ! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Cheryl, so doing so well, fantastic results. Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, you have done so well. have a great christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...