Saturday 1 December 2012

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #18 Nappies


Today Juliette wanted to play mum with her Hello Kitty soft toy. After pretending to feed her and take her to school and read her a story, she wandered in and said she wanted to put a nappy on her. I grabbed my trusty VELCRO® hamper and raided my patchwork fabrics box to find a funky remnant of material and within literally seconds, we'd used two adhesive VELCRO® tabs to create an instant nappy !


This worked so well that I think I'll put in a bit of effort and make a proper one with the sew-on Velcro strips  so that it will be more resistant and longer-lasting. It actually made me think that, if Pierre was still in nappies, I'd be tempted to create funky nappy covers with cute shapes appliquéd or embroidered on and VELCRO® strips for attaching them. I clearly missed my vocation ! ...


Disclosure : I received a hamper of VELCRO® products in order to take part in the VELCRO® #101uses challenge.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #17 Bracelets

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #16 No Eye-Deer !

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #15 Less lost property

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...